The MR500CF-NDY series was designed for Power sports applications, featuring a water-resistant design to ensure optimum performance taking into account the effects of the outdoor environment!
Ideal for upgrading your sound system in your boat, UTV, 4-wheeler, or motorcycle, this mid range speaker becomes the new standard in vocal reproduction for outdoor applications. Constructed of high-end materials like a carbon fiber cone, high-temperature voice coil, and huge neodymium magnet, this driver produces natural sound with remarkably low distortion.
- Water Resistant with true PRO audio mid range performance
- Damped carbon fiber cone lowers moving mass and minimizes unwanted resonances
- Low inductance and extended frequency response
- Powerful neodymium magnet structure features distortion-canceling fixtures
- Fast transient response, minimal tonal coloration, and deep, dynamic mid bass
- Sold in pairs – Grill and screws are included
- Also available on 6″ 6MR500CF-NDY-4 and 8″ 8MR500CF-NDY-4
|Nominal Diameter||6″x9″ (152 x 228 mm)|
|Nominal impedance||4 Ohms|
|Rated AES Power Handling (RMS)||250 Watts|
|Program Power||500 Watts|
|Sensitivity 2.00V at 1m||96 dB|
|Recommended High Pass Crossover** **For Full Power Handling||110 Hz* *12db Per Octave Crossover|
|Frequency Response at -10dB||100 – 13,000 Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2″ (50.8 mm)|
|Voice Coil Wire||CCAW|
|Frame Material||Stamped Steel|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.