JP 83 Amplifier: 8300W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier
We're excited to introduce the new JP-83! This is a 8300+ watt RMS (plus way more if your electrical is solid) monoblock amplifier will make any subwoofer pounds its lungs out with bass like never before. The increased power demand means this unit needs a big 3 Alt+ Reserve battery installed. Connection is 3 zero gauge power and ground wire inputs. To keep the this monster thermal stable, we upgraded the weight of the heat sink and added active hi-flow internal fans. You'll also notice that this 8000 watt monster the TRUE tiffany RCA connections, not no off the shelf junk, because a great sound, starts with great connections. This amplifier is strappable (linkable) so you can really harness the power. The D4S JP83 amplifier means the business for anyone looking for an 8000 watt+ monoblock amplifier!
This 8000 plus watt amplifier MUST HAVE an ELECTRICAL UPGRADED INSTALLED, OR NO WARRANTY. **** READ IT AGAIN****
THIS MEANS YOU NEED A BIG 3, UPGRADED ALT, AND RESERVE BATTERY(s) to support this amplifier and any others you may have in your setup. If you do not have the proper electrical before installing this amplifier, you will not have a warranty.
Our Ratings on Power for the JP83:
- 1-ohm rating: 8300 WATTS RMS
- 2-ohm rating: 6300 WATTS RMS
- 4-ohm rating: 3300 WATTS RMS
Other Specifications on the JP83:
- Frequency response : 14Hz –271Hz
- Signal to noise : 92dB
- Damping factor : 500 <
- Input sensitivity : 6V –0.2V
- Subsonic filter : 10Hz –50Hz
- Low pass filter : 35Hz –250Hz
- Phase : 0 –180 degree
- Strappable connection
- Working to half ohm in speaker connection
- Clipping indicator
- BT Remote control with Voltage and Temperature display, Clipping indicator.
- C type power connection for BT remote
- Fusing: 900A TOTAL | 300A for each positive wire (3x)
- 4ga speaker output
- 3 x 0ga power inputs
- Operating voltage : 9 to 15.5 Volts
- Dimensions of the JP83: 24 inches (L) x 9.37 inches (W) x 2.63 (H)
MADE IN SOUTH KOREA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.